Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do you know ME?

Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME! Email or leave in comment. Be honest. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!

Where did we meet:_______________________________________
Take a stab at my middle name:_______________________________
Color of my eyes:__________________________________________
Do I have any siblings:_______________________________________
What's one of my favorite things to do:___________________________
What's my favorite type of music: _______________________________
Am I shy or outgoing:_________________________________________
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:______________________________
Any special talents:__________________________________________
How many children do I have:__________________________________
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: ___________________________________________

What was your first impression of me:_____________________________________

What is your current impression of me:________________________________________

I can't wait to see the answers. Lets have FUN!

2 comments:

KC said...

LOL.. I'll give it a go.. though I'll admit I don't know you as well as most of the girls. :)

1)MOPS at 1st but got to know you though your blog.
2)Anne???
3)brown
4)yes
5)race
6)I don't know
7)outgoing
8)foloow the rules but rebel at heart LOL
9)your great with kids
10)3
11)your Bible
12)that you were fun
13) that your not only fun but are a very caring person ho loves God.

palmtreefanatic said...

1. MOPS
2.Lynn?
3.brown
4.YES
5.Race and guitar hero;)
6.country?
7. Very outgoing
8.pretty much follow rules
9.Fun and adventurous with kids
10.3
11.A Bible
12.Fun and very motivated and the best babysitter I have ever seen!
13.Very Devoted to God and Your family, fun spirited girl who likes to have a good time!

Welcome