Sunday, January 6, 2008

My thoughts: Being tossed around!

I can't share at this time the situation that is going on between 2 of my dearest friends. My heart hurts for the both of them, truly only God's love, God's will and time will make this situation heal itself. Something I just found in my pray journal, I have added with this. I really don't know if they will read or even be visiting the blog world anymore but my prayers go out to both family's and pray that God's wraps his arms around all of them...Let the healing begin.


Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Eph 4:31

Hate, betrail, lies, deceit and bitterness is an extremely destructive force. It seeps into the depths of your heart when you choose not to forgive someone. When you harbor unforgiven, it closes the door to God’s working in your life. The Bible even tells us that if we choose not to forgive others, God cannot even hear our prayers. Thank God that He has empowered us to forgive and release bitterness! You have the choice to get rid of bitterness so you can live in freedom! You may have been through unfair situations, but it’s not over until God says it’s over. God always has the final say, and He is a God of justice. God sees every wrong that’s ever been done to you. He sees every unfair situation.

If you will stay in faith and keep your hopes up, He will make your wrongs right. He’ll bring justice into your life. Your attitude should be, “It may have been unfair. They may have done me wrong. But I refuse to get bitter. I know my time is coming.” As you choose forgiveness and keep your thoughts focused on the Word of God, you will walk in complete freedom in every area of your life!

No comments:

Welcome