Monday, January 14, 2008

Meme ~~ Name game!

Seen this over at Melanie ...

Here's how it works:Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer:
2. Four Letter Word: Swim
3. Street: Scottsdale
4. Color: Salmon
5. Gifts/Present: Stones
6. Vehicle: Suburban
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Spoon
8. Boy Name: Steven
9. Girl Name: Sophia
10. Movie title: Superman
11. Drink: Sunset Blvd
12. Occupation: Scientist
13. Celebrity: St.Patties Day
14. Magazine: Seventeen
15. City: Sandusky
16. Sports: Soccer
17. Fruit: Strawberry
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Snow
19. Something you throw away: Shrimp
20. Something you shout: Stop

Play along if you want to and let me know if you do so I can check out your post.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's fun, I will have to think up answers with my name. Hey for #1 a singer could be Shakira. Fun meme! See you at MOPS

Melanie said...

Hey- thanks for playing along. What fun answers.

For #1- since you're a fan of country music- Shania Twain, Sammy Kershaw.

Livin' With Me

KC said...

I'll have to think about this one.. Maybe I'll get it up and posted by the weekend.(if I get time LOL)

Welcome