Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My thoughts: Being tossed around!

Light Will Come

“Light arises in the darkness for the upright…” (Psalm 112:4).

Is there any area of your life that needs light today?
Maybe you’re in a seemingly dark situation or maybe you need some insight into a decision you have to make. Maybe you need the light of understanding into a particular situation.
Whatever is going on in your life right now, God’s Word promises that light will arise. He promises to illuminate every area of your life. The Bible tells us in the book of Psalms that God’s Word is a lamp to your feet and light to your path. You can turn the light on, so to speak, by studying and meditating on the Word of God. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to your heart and shine the truth of God’s Word throughout your being. As you meditate on the Word of God you will see that light arise in your life. Your path will be clear, and you will move forward into the abundant life the Lord has in store for you!

Right now I really feel I'm in darkness, the situation has me very torn. I want to be a good friend to both as God would do but yet I'm so mad. Yes, I have given to God. Waiting to here from him. Do I talk it out? Do I just let it go? I feel the PAIN of the one friend as if it just happened to me all over again.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, I ask that your light shine brightly in my life today. Help me, Holy Spirit, to walk in the light so that I can be pleasing to the Lord in every way. Thank you for your faithfulness to me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
THANK YOU TO JOEL!

No comments:

Welcome