Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I enjoy this time of year


1. Christmas Trees!
2. Presents, giving and receiving! See the excitement on others faces!
3. Driving around looking at Christmas Lights!
4. Christmas Music! Christmas Music!
5. Holiday Baking! (cookie exchanges)
6. Homemade gifts!
7. Snowflakes ~ Snowflakes ~ Snowflakes
8. Hot Coco - Sheri's coffee gingerbread!
9. Shopping! The store hours I do love!
10. Taking our Family Picture!
11. Being with family and friends! Sharing the True meaning!
12. Christmas Party `
13. Something new I would like to try this year SKIING!

1 comment:

Lori_N said...

Let me know how the whole skiing thing goes...have absolutely no desire to do that. So I guess I will encouraging you from the sidelines...bend your knees more, watch out for the tree :)

Welcome