Thursday, December 6, 2007

3 Things I ask for Christmas
1. Stand of Jewelry Box
2. Stone massage
3. Video picture frame

3 Meals I enjoy having are…
1. Wet burrito or any dish from Casa
2. Steak and Potato
3. lasagna

3 Reasons I love this time of year
1. Making gifts for others!
2. Christmas lights
3. Good Company! FAMILY and FRIENDS
3 Christmas songs I love
1. We wish you a Merry Christmas
2. Silent Night
3. Jingle bells

3 Restaurants I love
1. Casa - any thing
2. Outback Steak house - fillet Mignon
2. Applebees - Oriental chicken salad

3 Places I would love to visit someday
1. Vegas
2. Alaska
3. Europe

1 comment:

Lori_N said...

Great list, Shaunda!! Wet burrito just sounds dirty :)

You need to be more specific...you like the filet mignon without the blue cheese topping :)

Welcome