Monday, December 3, 2007

Meme

CHRISTMAS MEME

I found this on Tina'sand thought i would play along...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both!

2. Real tree or artificial? REAL all the way

3. When do you put up the tree? few days before THANKSGIVING
4. When do you take the tree down? Between Christmas and New Years, when the parties are officially OVER .

5. Do you like eggnog? YES love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage patch kid, EMILY!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes!

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Grandparents!

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail and then send email out Christmas Eva

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons, Polar Express and Santa Claus...

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Christmas...

BUT big hit day after Thanksgiving!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?Yes, many!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies...

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored this year, Girls year to decorate...

17. Favorite Christmas song? ALL of them!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home this year! Every other year we travel!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher ~ Comet ~ Cupid ~ Dancer ~ Donner ~ Blitzen ~Prancer ~ Vix0n ~ Rudolf~~~I think?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel that we got for a wedding gift...

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 Christmas Eve!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people! WHO licked the red off their CANDY CANE! is my mom saying!!!

23. What I love most about Christmas? Jesus Birthday, Celebrating the true meaning, Seeing the big smiles on someone face when you give to them, Christmas Cards, parties, baking, visiting with family and friends! MOST of all love DRIVING over to Saw Mill Creek, in Huron to look at Christmas lights... This is the ornament that I did for all the kids this YEAR!

Now I tag all of you readers, if you play along let me know!

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

great meme I will play but give me a few days - 23. Jesus. Amen sister.

Melanie said...

Oh that was fun to read. I might play along sometime next week.

Welcome