Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Telling my most adventures thing I have ever done: THERE ARE LOTS but the 1 that has changed my life forever more is:

When I STEPPED up to becoming MOPS coordinator. Boy was I scared unsure of myself, not knowing could I be a leader that the ladies need me to be, Saying to myself there is no way could I ever share my past, so many thing ran through my head. I knew already my life was pretty full of stuff and I seem to be busy enough but I just new that God had something else in stored for me.


THIS was the verse that God showed me earlier that week:

1John 2:17 "There is more to life than just here and now this world is fading away along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God you will live forever"


Still to this day that when I read this passages I feel sad yet happy. It really hits me hard...

Life is a test and a trust that the more God gives you, the more responsible he wants you to be. That's hard sometime to imagine that God only gives us what we can handle and its how we deal with it that really counts.


Until MOPS I was really lost and really lonely. Within MOPS I found my purpose and that I'm not an accident, I'm a child of the most high God. I have always wanted to share Gods love and grow in relationships with ladies but yet not knowing what I was looking for. Needing a closeness to open my heart to share my past, to share my hurts, to share my good memories and most of all to laugh with FRIENDS. MOPS has giving me away to smile again AND what matters the most God is SMILE.

6 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Thank you for sharing your story! Have a happy day! :)

Annie said...

What a wonderful testimony!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Great TTT! Loved the passage.

Unknown said...

I have worked as a nursery coordinator for MOPS for two years. It's high time I get involved as a mommy. I love your story.

palmtreefanatic said...

this is beautiful!!!!
Thanks for the birthday card!

Barbara H. said...

I had a similar adventure. :-) Sometimes God pushes us out of our comfort zones into positions where we really need to lean on Him for wisdom and strength to do what He wants us to do.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Welcome