Sunday, August 24, 2008

Know & Tell Friday

For more on this meme See Beacon Of Hope

Breakfast
Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning PERSON -- I am an early riser!

Lunch
Do you like to shop? If yes, for what? Alone or with others? I love shopping! I love clothes shopping the cheaper the better.



Dinner
What is something that really motivates you? When entertaining!



Midnight Snack
What is one thing you look forward to each day? Hear my kids laugh!!!!

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Try to be stress free and use my day wisely to the fullest capacity possible!





Know and Tell Friday

Want to play along, visit Kicking It In Crazyville



1. Are you right- or left-handed? Righty



2. Any nicknames they have (or have had) and the story behind them? Shulnda & Gertty



3. Do you need to do laundry right now? Not right NOW all caught up!



4. What CD is in your CD player/music on your iPod right now? Mixed music over 500 songs.



5. How/when did you learn to ride a bicycle? I think I was 5



6. What is your favorite weird food combination? cotton cheese-pretzel.



7. What is something you have that is of sentimental value? our family bible and Mo's baby blanket. ALSO all the girls teeth...

No comments:

Welcome