Friday, March 14, 2008

Faith-Lift Fridays

Encourage others and yourself! Share a scripture, quote, devotional, lyrics, or anything that has blessed you and strengthened you in your faith.
For More Faith-lift Friday visit Taking The Challenge
What Matters the MOST
Life without love is really worthless:
No matter what I say, what I believe and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.
I Corinthians 13:3
Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is this: LIVE a life of LOVE.
2 John 1:6
Its not enough to just say relationship are important we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless, "My children, our love should not be just word and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action."
RELATIONSHIP take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is
"T~I~M~E"
The Best TIME to Love is NOW!
This is a area in my life that I straggle with.
Honesty, most of the time my friendships are not my first priority.
My prayer today;
God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving other people- because that's what life is all about. I don't want to waste another day not telling others about you and showing them that I LOVE them.. Place on my heart those friendships that I need to work on making more of a priority. In Jesus Name Amen

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

thank you for the inspiring scriptures! I have finally posted mine!
Have a great weekend and yes will see you tomorrow!

Heather said...

Thank you for the Faith Lift, you always have such great words to share.

You have been a busy blogger today! WOW!!

KC said...

Great post.. thanks for the lift today.

Welcome