Sunday, March 23, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!




This past Saturday at the AWANA derby The Edwards Family had the honor of showing what we love to do together throughout the summer. DRAG RACING! Unfortunately Mo started a cold on Tuesday and became acute strep on top of a sinus infection so he could not make it. Madison was called the night before telling us we had a make up game for volleyball and the other two also seen doctors on Friday for strep so it ended up being just ME.

I had a great time sharing with the kids and their parents/grand parents. How through racing we share God. Pastor Wayne and I made a AWESOME video that I hope to be able to share with all of you later. I did take with me, Mac's chassis in which that is the frame of a car. That being a example of how God made us - all different and unique.
Going into the tires, motor, starter, oil-gas.

End with God's complete armor Eph 6:13-17 (Safety)
Helmet - of salvation
Seat belts of - truth
Fire jacket - breastplate of integrity and right standing with God (faith)
Shoes - firm footed stability (gospel shoes of peace)

Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize? So run your race that you may lay hold of the prize and make it YOURS.
I Cor 9:24

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept firmly in my faith. II Tim 4:7
Bring it all back to GOD! IT was Fantastic!

No comments:

Welcome