Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thanks Tank

I'm so Thankful for FRIENDS!
Club Award
Special Thanks to Melanie ~over at livinwithme. This is a wonderful club award!
So, here are the rules: Please proudly display it on your blog.
Pass it on to as many people as you like.
I would love to pass this Club Award to: Tina, Heather, Alex, Lori, Stacey and Rachel

You Make Me SMILE: Bring Happiness to the world...

I'm passing this award to Lori, KC, Tina, Stacey, Melanie, Nadine, Alex, Rachel, Heather, Heidi and Melanie. I also would love to pass this on to anyone that just stops by:

Many Blessing to all of you.

9 comments:

Alex said...

Aw, thank you so much!! I appreciate it! :)

jennwa said...

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Melanie said...

So glad you like the award!

Thanks for accepting.

Stayllo said...

Thank you!!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

thanks shaunda! You make me smile too;)

Heather said...

Thanks for the award, you make me smile too!

KC said...

Thank You Shaunda.. You make me smile also.. I'll try to get this posted to my blog over the weekend.

Nadine said...

Ah how sweet of you. Thank you so very much.

Lori_N said...

Thanks Shaunda...you not only make me smile, but occasionally you make me laugh so hard I wet my pants:)

So glad we're friends!!!!!

Welcome