Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My, little HELPER

Mom, I broke it, I just have to eat it!

COOKIES WITH THE GIRLS




Out the door to my second cookie exchange, 9 dozen different cookie and we swap.
over at Heathers
So once we all started talking, we had to laugh when we realized how many of us were bloggers. So you know what the conversation was like. These lovely bloggers are Lori, Jenn, KC, Heather And Rachel stopped by too!
She wasn't able to participate, but dropped in to say Hi! Her little guy is in the Hospital and has been for the last week. He now is going to have surgery and will be hospitalized for a few weeks. If you want to see what is going on with them, click on her name. Please send prayers her way. Her family is in need of all they can get!!
On Tuesday we are having a cookie exchange at MOPS!

My house is loaded with Ginger molasses cookies, Snicker doodles and sugar cookies that I made and also gingersnaps, chocolate noodles, m&m cookies, chocolate peppermint, peanut butter kisses, spritz cookies, peanut butter cookies. Yum, yum.

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

looking at these photos makes me really miss everyone! Those cookies look YUMMY especially those cut outs! What is YOUR cut out recipe?

Welcome