Wednesday, November 7, 2007

13 Things about me!

13 Things you might not know about ME!

1 ~ I would like a Harley one day! MY own BIKE! So I can wear leathers...
2 ~ Music I like to listen to Christian, Hip-Hop and Country.
Really anything that was a good beat!
3 ~ First Job (KFC) Kentucky Fried Chicken at age 14
4~ Worst habit - biting my nails, I can only imagine what is under them...yuk
5 ~ Birds really scares me that DARN movie
6 ~ Favorite song - Brown Eyed Girl ~ yes my eyes are brown
7 ~ 4 pregnancies
8 ~ Mo and I have been together for 15years. Married 8 ~ Nov 6th was annv.
believe it or not we both forgot this year! UNTIL today he remember...
9 ~ Favorite foods - Mexican & Sweets bake me cookies and all is good
10 ~ Don't like to drive really! Can't wait until girls can drive me around!
11 ~ Favorite animal - dogs they are so loyal
12 ~ Football is favorite sports to watch BUT
I did played center field in High School (played summer league until 2001)
13 ~ I collected state thimbles and snowman

9 comments:

KC said...

Great list.. LOL that you both forgot your anniversary.. Our 13 year anniversary was last week, this week is my birthday.. Well happy belated Anniversary to you and hubby.
Happy T13 as well.

Nadine said...

Interesting list. I like country music too.

Nicholas said...

I thought The Birds was a great movie!

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com/

geek-betty said...

I wish they had songs about hazel eyed girls, they would be my favorite :)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Fun to learn about you. Four pregnancies - wow - that's endurance!

Happy TT!

SJ Reidhead said...

That's a nice list. I agree with the Mexican Food!

The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Holly said...

Happy TT-13!

Smiles,

Holly

Lori_N said...

Great list, Shaunda. Happy belated anniversary!!

Melanie said...

What a great list. I love learning more about my blogging friends!

Welcome