Thursday, September 13, 2007



Are any of you facing a situation that seems dark today? NOT having Time for myself is mine! I have found since the girls started school and not have 11 kids I'm more busier...never stopping!!!!

God promises that mine path will shine brighter and brighter as I seek His Truth and righteousness in every situation. What is righteousness? Righteousness is simply being in "right standing" with God. Being in "right standing" with God is about submitting your life to Him. PRAYER ~~ I have found myself praying all the TIME. I trying to obeying His commands and seeking His plan for my life on a daily basis. God wants to be involved in every detail of our lifes. It pleases Him when you come to Him. It pleases Him when we come together just like (MOPS) and talk to Him in prayer anytime anywhere. And just as the increasing light of the sun helps you see better in the natural, the increasing light of God's Word will guide us in every decision we have to make. No matter what you may be facing today, take time to ask the Lord to shine His light on your thoughts. Ask Him to confirm His plan for you today. Ask Him to shine the light of His Word in your heart so that you can clearly see the next step to take. We will experience more of His blessings and live the life of abundance that He has in store for us!




~~~~This pic TELLS it all~~~~

No comments:

Welcome